Your Bridesmaids will FALL in love over these trends!
Satin, strap-less Sweetheart
Soft, sliky and elegant! This dress is perfect for a very formal event! Place this dress, with diamond necklaces, and bride colored flowers!
Flower Drama Power
Bursts of flowers and pops of color! This dress is gourgous and dramatic! Pair this dress with diamond earrings and bracelets, along with bright colored flowers.
Colorful and Fresh
I love this dress! Light, airy and yet makes such a beautiful statement! What a fresh and innovative approach to bridesmaids dress! Pair this with bright orange flowers and diamond earrings!
Falling for those shoes!
All strapped up Pumps
These pumps were hot at this year’s New York Fashion show. They are slim, slender , and sleek. A classic pump, jazzed up with a simple color contrasting strip across the middle of the pump or with a simple ankle strap. It is amazing what a little strap can do to a simple pump. Wear it with your favorite flower print or army print, cropped paint. Or pair it with a simple, black pencil skirt. Make is casual with a pair of your favorite skinny jeans. How will you fall into these shoes this season?
Short, suede Booties
These, low heel, pointed toe, black suede booties are another top pick for your Fall 2013 shoe collection! I love the exposed, sliver zipper and western inspired top and over all style. Because of the color and fabric type, you can go both casual and casual dressy. Wear them with your skinny jeans for a causal look. Perk them up with a floral print, and a black leather jacket to make them a bit dressy/casual. What possibilities will these shoes have in store for you?
The oxford shoe is still trending. You have seem them through out Summer 2013 trends, only in a lighter fabric type. You have also seen them in summer, with pieces of the shoe cut out, making it cool for summer. Well, they are continuing into the Fall now as well. The biggest difference that you will find, of course, will be the colorways and fabric types. For fall, you will see suedes and leathers, as well as darker colorways, such as: deeper taupes, tans, browns and blacks. Live them up! They are for those of you who love that preppy look. Wear them with a Ralph Lauren collared shirt, jean cropped paints. How will you wear these?
Falling in love with your wedding hair?
Fall 2013 Wedding hair styles are very beautiful and fresh!
Vintage/Simple and Sweet
I love this hair style for a Fall wedding! Very casual, sexy and fresh. Remember you do not want to have giant hair if you have a dress with more flare or pop to it. Rule is to think of your hair like an accessory.
Give me Drama
The big drama of it all! This is perfect, if you have a more simple dress. You would not want to wear this hair style if your dress is already very well stated as a design. You want to view your hair style as an accessory to your most important outfit. So big hair, smaller dress, small hair bigger dress, if you want.
Flour-less Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 18 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch round cake pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the water, salt and sugar. Stir until completely dissolved and set aside.
- Either in the top half of a double boiler or in a microwave oven melt the bittersweet chocolate. Pour the chocolate into the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Cut the butter into pieces and beat the butter into the chocolate, 1 piece at a time. Beat in the hot sugar-water. Slowly beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Have a pan larger than the cake pan ready, put the cake pan in the larger pan and fill the pan with boiling water halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- Bake cake in the water bath at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 45 minutes. The center will still look wet. Chill cake overnight in the pan. To unmold, dip the bottom of the cake pan in hot water for 10 seconds and invert onto a serving plate.